Stainless steel reaction vessels introduction
The stainless steel reactor is composed of a pot body, a pot cover, a stirrer, an electric heating oil pinch pipe, a supporting and transmission device, a shaft sealing device, an oil spill tank and the like, and it is provided with an electric heating rod and a temperature measurement and manometry table.
Heat transfer oil placed in the jacket, heated by the electric heating rod, jacket on the open into a row, oil discharge, overflow measurement, venting and electric rods, temperature and other takeover holes. Jacket welding outer wall, the lower part of the pot has a discharge port.
1. According to different process, the reactor can be vacuum, hermetic seal, heating, or cooling.
It can configured with many kind of heating and cooling method, like electric heating, steam heating, hot oil heating, hot water heating, etc. for cooling can be cold water cooling,...
2. It can configured with various mixing method, like high speed disperser, high speed homogenizer paddle mixer, anchor mixer or high shear homogenizer, 3. It can equip with frequency inverter to get more various speed, with reducer to get low speed.
4. inside and outside of reactor is finishing polished, surface isvery smoothly, easy to clean.
5. According to different requirement, the reactor can not platform or with legs on the floor
6. maintenance: there are manhole for big volume reactor, man can through manhole to maintenance or clean the reactor, if small volume reactor, with handhole or with gland head, the head is removable.
7. material: ss304 or ss316L stainless steel, for acid or corrosive, inside wall can coating atiseptic material.
Stainless steel reactor is a closed vessel, which is used to perform a chemical reaction, distillation, crystallization, mixing, and isolation of materials etc. in API manufacturing facility. This is specially designed equipment with agitator and gearbox with flameproof electrical motor. Agitator is used for proper mixing, eddy formation, Vortex formation as per requirement. Agitator types are decided based on process requirement.
Stainless steel reactor delivery
1.Q: What is your sample policy?
A: 1. With A1-pressure vessels, A-class boiler design and manufacturing license.
2. ISO9001-2000 certification.
3. A grown-up quality assurance system which conforms to the design and manufacturing standards of GB and ASME.
2..Q: How long can you provide the sample after receiving our drawings?
A: According to the detailed content of the drawings.
3. Q:How big is your processing site?
A: About 15000 square meters.
4. Q: How about your payment?
A: In general, T / T is the most popular, or we can discuss the other ways later.
5. Q: Did you test all the goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% of the pre-test delivery.
6.Q: How do you make our business to keep a long-term and good relationship?
A:We believe that honesty, trustworthiness, maintaining good quality is the best way to maintain our business development. Of course there is always a competitive price at good quality to ensure the benefit of our clients.